Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168?
Before downloading the Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124 update, it’s important to know that there are some significant changes that come with this version. For example, support for 32-bit devices has been dropped and some older versions of MCPE will no longer be compatible with this new update. In addition, a number of new features have been added, including new blocks, items, and mobs. So, if you’re thinking about updating to Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199, be sure to read up on all the changes first. Otherwise, enjoy your new update!
What’s new in Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52?
- Added ‘Experimental Gameplay’ toggle in world options
- Added banner patterns
- Added stained glass pane patterns
- Added new achievements
- Improved performance when loading chunks
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed bugs related to Nether Portals
- Fixed a bug where some players were unable to join servers
- Fixed a bug where banners could not be placed on the sides of blocks
- Fixed some incorrect language strings
- Minor UI fixes and improvements
Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 fixes:
- Fixed a crash when using fireworks
- Fixed some crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed a crash that could occur when quitting the game
- Fixed an issue with offhand items not rendering properly in the first-person view
How to install Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11?
To install the Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 update you will need to go to the Play Store and search for “Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124”. Once you have found the update, tap on “Update” and wait for the download and installation process to complete.
Minecraft PE updates 126.96.36.199 FAQ:
The update has been released on June 14, 2018.
The most major change in this update is the addition of new blocks and items, such as the Concrete, Glazed Terracotta, and Loom blocks. There are also several new mobs, such as the Fox and Polar Bear. You can find a full list of changes here.
Make sure you have enough storage space on your device and try restarting your device. If that doesn’t work, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the game.
You can contact Mojang support website.