Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11?
If you’re playing on an iOS device, you’ll need to have at least 10 installed in order to download and play 18.104.22.168. On Android, you’ll need to be running Android 4.2 or higher. As always, we recommend that you back up your world before updating to a new version.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124?
- Added new blocks: hay bales and stained glass panes
- Added new items: shears, carrots on a stick, and name tags
- Added new mobs: baby animals
- Improved performance on iOS devices
- Fixed several bugs
Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199 fixes:
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using the ‘Assign to LAN’ button in the multiplayer settings
- Fixed an issue with maps not displaying the correct colors in certain biomes
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed an issue where players would suffocate inside blocks placed next to them
- Fixed an issue where the game would not save after exiting the main menu
- Fixed an issue where redstone repeaters would not power blocks placed next to them
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck in wall corners
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to duplicate items
- Other minor fixes and improvements
How to install Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52?
If you’re playing on an iOS device, simply head to the App Store and update your game. On Android, you can either update through the Google Play Store or download the APK file from our website.
We hope you enjoy this latest update! As always, please let us know what you think by leaving a review or contacting us on social media.
Minecraft PE updates 184.108.40.206 FAQ:
If you’re having trouble updating Minecraft PE on iOS, it’s likely because you don’t have enough storage space on your device. Make sure you have at least 10 free before attempting to update. If you still can’t update, try deleting and reinstalling the game.
You can either update through the Google Play Store or download the APK file from our website. To install the APK file, simply head to your device’s settings and enable Unknown Sources. Once that’s done, open the APK file and follow the prompts to install it
If you’re seeing this error, it’s likely because your world wasn’t properly converted to the new format. Try deleting your world and starting anew. We’re sorry for the inconvenience!
Added new blocks: hay bales and stained glass panes
– Added new items: shears, carrots on a stick, and name tags
– Added new mobs: baby animals
– Improved performance on iOS devices
– Fixed several bugs