Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199?
Yes, there are a few things to keep in mind before updating to Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52:
- Make sure to back up your world first! Updates can sometimes cause corruption or deletions, so it’s always better to be safe than sorry.
- Be aware that any mods or add-ons you have installed will likely need to be updated as well, in order to work with the new version.
- Some servers may not yet be running on 184.108.40.206, so you may not be able to connect to them until they update.
With that out of the way, go ahead and update to Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 to enjoy all the new features and bug fixes!
What’s new in Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168?
The major changes in this update are:
- Added new achievements
- Added new blocks and items
- Changed the way certain blocks are crafted
- Fixed several bugs and crashes
Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124 fixes:
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using the ‘/fill’ command.
- Fixed an issue with certain joystick buttons not working correctly.
- Fixed an issue where immersed players would take damage from lava even if they had fire resistance potions active.
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Hero of the Village’ effect would not be correctly applied when trading with villagers.
- Fixed an issue where iron golems would not pathfind correctly around water.
- Fixed an issue where TNT blocks placed on fences would not be interactable.
- Fixed an issue where certain Strongholds could generate without a library.
To install Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199, you need to download the apk file and sideload it onto your device. Here are the steps:
How to install Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52?
1) Download the apk file from a trusted source
2) Sideload the apk file onto your device using a file manager or adb
3) Run the apk file and follow the on-screen instructions
4) Once the installation is complete, you can launch Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 from your app drawer
Please note that you need to have a compatible version of Minecraft PE installed on your device in order to install this update. If you don’t have a compatible version, you can download it from the link above.
Minecraft PE updates 220.127.116.11 FAQ:
The update was released on June 27th, 2018
The update introduces a variety of changes and fixes, including:
– New achievements for flat-world creators
– Improved support for Nvidia Tegra X1 devices
– optimizations for low-end devices
– fixes for several crashes and bugs
The update will be available to download from Google Play. Alternatively, players can Sideload the APK from a trustworthy site. We recommend Minecraft Mods.