Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 1.6.0?
The main thing is to make sure your device can handle the update. Minecraft PE 1.6.0 requires at least 512MB of RAM and an Intel x86 CPU. If you’re not sure whether your device meets these requirements, you can check by opening the Settings menu and going to the About section.
If your device meets the requirements, you can download Minecraft PE 1.6.0 by opening the game and going to the Settings menu. From there, select the Update option and then choose Download Updates. The update will begin downloading automatically.
Once the download is complete, you can install the update by opening the downloaded file and following the on-screen instructions.
After you’ve installed the update, you’ll be able to enjoy all the new features and changes that come with Minecraft PE 1.6.0!
What’s new in Minecraft PE 1.6.0?
- New blocks: Hay Bales, Birch and Spruce Wood Fences, Carrots, Potatoes, Beetroots, Pumpkin Stems, Melon Stems, Nether Wart Blocks, Red and Brown Mushroom Blocks, Resouirces Blocks (Lapis Lazuli Ore, Diamond Ore, Emerald Ore Gold Ore, Iron Ore, Coal Ore, Redstone Ore, Nether Quartz Ore), Hay Blocks
- New items: Beetroot Seeds, Carrot Seeds, Potato Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Melon Seeds, Birch, and Spruce Wood Fence Gates
- New mobs: Mules (Donkeys with chests on their back), Horses can now be equipped with Horse Armor and Saddles
- New features: Horse Armor, Saddles, Lead (Can be used to tie Mules and Horses to Fences), Nether Wart Blocks
- Changes: Stonecutter can now cut all types of Wood, Wool, Cobblestone, Nether Brick, Sandstone, Quartz Block, Prismarine, Purpur Block, Clay, and Hardened Clay
- Changed the look of Birch and Spruce Wood Planks
Overall, the 1.6.0 update for Minecraft PE brings a lot of new features and items to the game, as well as some changes to existing gameplay mechanics. With the addition of new blocks and items, players will have plenty to explore and experiment with their game world.
Minecraft PE 1.6.0 fixes:
- The game should no longer crash when joining a world
- Mobs should now spawn properly in all biomes
- Items should now despawn correctly when thrown into lava
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- General performance and stability improvements
How to install Minecraft PE 1.6.0?
To install Minecraft PE 1.6.0, you need to follow these simple steps:
1) Download the official Minecraft PE 1.6.0 from the link below.
2) Unzip the file you downloaded and copy the “Minecraft Pocket Edition” folder to the “Apps” folder on your device.
3) Run the “Minecraft Pocket Edition” app and enjoy the new features!
Minecraft PE updates 1.6.0 FAQ:
Minecraft PE 1.6.0 Update was released on August 28, 2018.
The Update Aquatic included a variety of new content, including:
– New underwater biomes
– New mobs and fish
– Diving gear
– New blocks and items
The Update Aquatic is available only on Windows 10 Bedrock Edition platform.
The Update Aquatic will be available as a free update for all Bedrock Edition players.