Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206?
Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 is an update to Bedrock Edition released on August 29, 2018, which fixes bugs and crashes, and adds various other features and improvements.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168?
- Added parity with Java Edition 1.12, including:
- The ability to use banners as item frames
- Making map markers persist after logging and across servers
- New sound effects for opening and closing chests, doors, and fence gates
- Added new achievements:
- ‘A Shady Business’ for trading with a Villager
- ‘How Did We Get Here?’ for using an Ender Portal
- ‘I’m a Lumberjack’ for destroying 100 leaves in one game
- Fixed various bugs and crashes
- Added various other features and improvements
We hope you enjoy this latest update! As always, please let us know what you think by leaving a review or contacting our support team. Happy Minecrafting!
Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124 fixes:
- Fixed the issue of water not being placed in the world correctly
- Fix for MCPE-31949 – ‘Pocket Edition’ string is missing from language files
- Fix for MCPE-32115 – Items in item frames are rendered in the wrong position when standing close to them
- Fix for MCPE-32151 – Mobs are able to path-find through closed doors
- Fix for MCPE-32161 – ‘Pocket Edition’ string is still missing from some language files
- Fix for MCPE-32209 – Banners in item frames are not rendered properly
- Fix for MCPE-32211 – Opening and closing sounds
How to install Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199?
To install Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52, just head to your app store and update the game as usual. If you’re playing on an Android device, you’ll need to have at least Android 4.4 installed, respectively. Once you’ve updated the game, you should be good to go!
Minecraft PE updates 184.108.40.206 FAQ:
If you’re having trouble updating Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11, try restarting your device and then trying again. If that doesn’t work, try uninstalling and reinstalling the game.
Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 adds parity with Java Edition 1.12, fixes bugs and crashes, and adds various other features and improvements.
If you’re having trouble with Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124, try restarting your device and then trying again. If that doesn’t work, try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Still not working? Contact our support team and we’ll be happy to help!