Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52?
Before downloading the update, it’s recommended that you back up your world data. You can do this by going into Settings > Data Management > Backup World.
Once you’ve done that, simply download and install the update like any other Minecraft PE update. After installing the update, your world will automatically be updated.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206?
This update contains a number of bug fixes and performance improvements. For a full list of changes, check out the Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 changelog.
Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 fixes:
- Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to load a resource pack
- Fixed a crash that could occur when quitting the game
- Fixed an issue with villagers not properly restocking their trades
- Improved performance in multiplayer games
- Various other bug fixes and improvements
How to install Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124?
Installing Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199 is easy! Just follow the steps below:
1. Download the update file from the link below
2. Transfer the file to your Android device
3. Install the update like any other APK file
4. Launch Minecraft PE and enjoy the new features
Minecraft PE updates 188.8.131.52 FAQ:
No, you don’t need to uninstall the old version. The new update will automatically replace the old one.
You can backup your world data by going into Settings > Data Management > Backup World.
Minecraft PE 1.8 is the original version of the game while Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 is an update that adds bug fixes and performance improvements.
Yes, your world data will be compatible with the new update. However, it’s always a good idea to backup your data before updating just in case.