Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199 is now available for iOS, Android, Windows 10, and more. This update contains fixes for bugs and crashes, as well as new features and improvements.
Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52?
Before downloading and installing the update, you should:
- Backup your world save files and Minecraft PE data.
- Update to the latest version of iOS, Android, Windows 10, or another supported operating system.
- Ensure that you have enough storage space on your device.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206?
Some of the notable changes in this update include:
- Added support for the “Cave Update” announced at MINECON Live 2020
- Added a new mob: the Axolotl
- Added new blocks: dripleaf plant, wet sponges, and more
- Added new items: the Netherite ingot and Sculk Sensor
- Added new achievements
- And more!
Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 fixes:
- Fixed several bugs and crashes
- Made numerous performance improvements
- And more!
For a full list of changes, please see the Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 release notes.
How to install Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124?
To install the update, simply:
- Download it from the link above.
- Open the file and select “Install”.
- Follow the prompts.
Minecraft PE updates 126.96.36.199 FAQ:
No, you can download the game without an account. However, you will need an account to play online.
The update will be downloaded and installed automatically when you launch Minecraft PE and connect to the internet.
If you’re having trouble installing the update, you can try deleting the Minecraft PE folder from your device and then reinstall the game.