Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206?
Before downloading the Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 update, it’s important to know that this update is only for the Bedrock Edition of the game. If you’re playing on another platform, such as Java Edition, then you won’t be able to take advantage of the new features and changes in this update.
One of the biggest changes in Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 is the addition of new blocks, items, and mobs. There are also a number of changes to existing features, such as Pistons and Redstone.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124?
- Added bee nests and beehives
- Added honeycomb blocks
- Added honey bottles
- Added honey blocks
- Changed the color of spruce wood planks to a darker green
As always, please report any bugs you find on our bug tracker. Happy mining!
Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199 fixes:
- The auction house now displays the correct items when scrolling
- Fixed an issue where some blocks appeared as ‘missing texture’
- Fixed an issue with certain players not being able to connect to multiplayer games
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using fireworks
How to install Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52?
To install the Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 update you need to do the following:
1. Download the update from the link below.
2. Unzip it and copy it to the ‘ games/com.mojang/minecraftpe ‘ folder.
3. Run the game and enjoy the new features!
Minecraft PE updates 220.127.116.11 FAQ:
Restart your game and your device. If that doesn’t work, try uninstalling and reinstalling the game.
18.104.22.168 is a minor update to Bedrock Edition with some stability fixes.
Go to the store page for your platform and look for the “update” button. On iOS and Android, you may need to go to your device’s respective app store to update.
Make sure you’re running the latest version of Windows 10. If you are, try uninstalling and reinstalling the game.