The Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199 update is the fourth Bedrock Edition beta version released for 1.10.0.
This version was previously removed from Microsoft Store but has since been re-released on February 6, 2019.
Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52?
Before downloading and installing the update, players should ensure that their device has enough storage space to accommodate the download. Additionally, it is recommended that players create a backup of their world before updating, as there is always a small risk that something could go wrong during the installation process.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206?
The 220.127.116.11 update is primarily a bug-fix release, which means that it doesn’t introduce any major new features or changes to the game. However, it does include a number of important fixes and improvements, such as:
- A fix for an issue that caused certain items to be duplicated when using the ‘pick block’ control
- A fix for an issue that caused the game to crash when using fire charges or Flint and Steel on Netherrack
- A fix for an issue that caused villagers to become stuck indoors
- A fix for an issue that prevented players from being able to use maps created in older versions of the game
- A fix for an issue that caused the game to crash when exiting a world that had been created in an older version of the game
How to install Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168?
Installing the 22.214.171.124 update is a fairly straightforward process, and can be done by following the steps below:
1. Download the Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199 update file from the link below.
2. Transfer the file to your device, and then open it using a file explorer of your choice.
3. The update will now be installed automatically, and you should be able to play it by launching Minecraft PE as normal.
Minecraft PE updates 188.8.131.52 FAQ:
No, the 184.108.40.206 update is also compatible with Minecraft PE 1.9 and 1.8.
If you’re having trouble installing the update, we recommend trying the following:
– Restart your device and try again
– Free up some storage space on your device and try again
– Check that you’re using a compatible file explorer (we recommend ES File Explorer)
– If you’re still having trouble, contact our support team for assistance.
The main difference is that the full version of Minecraft PE 1.10 includes all of the features and changes from previous updates, whereas the 220.127.116.11 update is primarily a bug-fix release.