Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199 is now available for Bedrock Edition beta players. This update improves performance and fixes several bugs.
Bedrock Edition beta 188.8.131.52 is the third and final beta version of Bedrock Edition 1.14.20. It was released on January 23, 2020.
This update improves performance and fixes several bugs.
Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206?
Before you download this update, we recommend that you:
- Backup your world data.
- Update your game to the latest version.
- Close any other applications that might be running in the background.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11?
- Improved performance
- Fixed several bugs
Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 fixes:
- Fixed a crash that could occur while rendering specific block models with the new rendering engine
- Fixed a crash that could occur when exiting the game on some devices
- Fixed an issue where certain blocks would not be rendered correctly with the new rendering engine
- Fixed an issue where the game would not start on some devices
- Fixed an issue where the in-game chat would not work on some servers
How to install Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124?
To install this update, simply download it from the link above and open it with your preferred decompression software. We recommend using 7zip for Windows .
Once the update is extracted, you will find a folder called “com.mojang”. Drag this folder into the “Application Support” directory for Minecraft PE.
If you’re on Windows, this directory is usually located at:
Once the folder has been copied, you can launch Minecraft PE and the update will be installed.
Minecraft PE updates 126.96.36.199 FAQ:
No, this update is not available for iOS devices. It is currently only available for Android, Windows 10 devices, and Xbox One.
To check if you have the latest version of Minecraft PE, simply open the game and navigate to the “About” section. If you have version 188.8.131.52 or higher, you will have the latest update.
Minecraft PE 1.14.25 was never released publicly. It was a development version that was only used by Mojang employees and beta testers.