The Minecraft PE update 1.19.40 is now available for download. This update brings various fixes and improvements to the game.
Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 1.19.40?
Before downloading this update, please make sure that your device has enough storage space to accommodate the download. Also, please note that this update is only compatible with devices running iOS 11 or later.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 1.19.40?
Some of the highlights of this update include:
- Fixes an issue where certain blocks would not render correctly when viewed from a distance
- Improves performance when rendering large numbers of entities
- Adds a new “fog” setting to the video options menu, which can be used to improve performance in certain situations
- Fixes several bugs related to world generation and block placement
- Adds support for the new “leather” item type introduced in the recent Bedrock Edition beta update
- Various other fixes and improvements
How to install Minecraft PE 1.19.40?
To download the update, simply launch Minecraft PE and select “Update” from the main menu. The game will automatically download and install the update. Once the update is installed, you will be able to play it by selecting “Play” from the main menu.
We hope you enjoy this latest update to Minecraft PE!
Minecraft PE updates 1.19.40 FAQ:
Yes, the Minecraft PE 1.19.40 update is free to download and install.
The size of the update varies depending on your device and operating system but is typically around 50 MB.
To install and play Minecraft PE 1.19.40, your device must be running iOS 11 or later.
Yes, all worlds created in previous versions of Minecraft PE will still be compatible with this update.
You can report bugs and give feedback by visiting the Minecraft PE support website.